erinloechnerwell, the book is here! heeeeerrrreee!!!!! when i pictured the officially official launch day of #chasingslow, i thought i'd bounce out of bed with celebratory plans for the morning - mimosas and hashbrowns with my grandma's fancy gilded forks. cloth napkins, my own little party for one while the littles played perfectly underfoot and later we'd all settle in for naps.
but, surprise surprise, reality is always a bit more shadowed, isn't it? i woke this morning in a virginia beach hotel room after an all-night battle of sinusitis (it won) and a throbbing head, eyes bloodshot and my grandma's fancy gilded fork still two flights away. but this was good, too. there were live interviews and a makeup artist who called me honey and a special mucinex delivery, which today is far greater than flowers or candy or yes, gilded forks. for a book about unexpected detours, this was just the ushering in it needed. welcome to the world, #chasingslow . you've been a long time comin.' ❤️
- erinloechner@halfdayclothing @kayhelen @momojojena @rosiecotton @absterandco @realfoodwholelife @salishsea55 thank you so much friends!!!
- erinloechner@abnhaiti @motherenglish @beautyentourage @acouplecooks @designwithrashi @loloirugs @jillsloffer you guys! Thank you!!!!!!
- marnold1230So excited to start savoring every page! It came out on my 50th bday and was the gift I was most excited about!!!
- erinloechner@marnold1230 ahhh thank you!!
- erinloechner@marnold1230 and happy birthday! 🎉🎉🎉
- printageusMarvelous post
- thesocialwinkPretty nice :)
- caitlineverywhere@erinloechner I bought your book on a whim after seeing it mentioned twice on the day it came out, and let me just say, I am LOVING it. I told my husband I feel like you're speaking right to my soul. We've had a rough year, and after 3 years abroad in China where we got screwed by two different jobs, we've come to live with my in-laws, broke, unemployed, and losing hope. I've also had a real struggle with the excess I see all around me, and that I partake in, after having seen so much 3rd world living during our time abroad. I turned to minimalism too (although I feel like I haven't had a real chance to live it yet, since we're still staying with my in-laws - ha!). Anyway, can't wait to read the rest of it!! Thank you so so much for this gem. I can't wait to tell everyone I know to go read it!! You are a beautiful writer, and I hope that my own writing (either in my novels or on my blog) can one day be as inspiring to someone as yours has been to me.
- erinloechner@caitlineverywhere oh friend, I can't thank you enough for such encouragement! Thank you for your kindness and support!!!
- martine.is.happyCongraaaaaats, Erin! @erinloechner ❤
- firstname.lastname@example.org thank you friend!!!
- shericarlstrom@erinloechner well, your book arrived today, actually three of them. I'm on chapter 4 and am already trying to decide how many more to order...several. and then likely more. Really, really good stuff.
- christinavanvuren@erinloechner I have been devouring your book and it is bringing me to tears. Our paths are so different but I hear myself in your words--the anxiety, the searching, the always feeling like I needed to achieve success through my work. Thank you for writing this. It's life-changing, to say the least.
- erinloechner@christinavanvuren Oh my goodness I cannot thank you enough for such encouragement!!!!!!!!!!!
- erinloechner@shericarlstrom oh Sheri! Thank you for telling me this! I'm so happy it's resonating, and I so appreciate your support. ❤️❤️❤️
- thechirpingmomsCan't wait to read!!!!
- frugalfamilytreeI am impatiently waiting for your marvelous book after Amazon sent it to the wrong mailing facility, causing a 4 day delay 😥 Oh well, just more happy anticipation! Congrats!!
- erinloechner@frugalfamilytree oh no! thank you for being patient!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️
- mroemencongratulations from everyone at @mister_alphabet :)
- erinloechner@mroemen thank you so much!
Log in to like or comment.