evakosmasfloresWhile I'm holed up inside typing away at my book, my mind is wandering outdoors. I've been getting a bit of cabin fever, but the weather is too terrible for foraging right now, soooooo instead I'm just looking through the photos from my fir tip foraging adventure last year 😆 Fir tips make for a delicious wintery tea, the older ones harvested in winter have a woodier note to them and the fresh ones harvested in spring have a brighter, greener taste. You can read through the recipe and foraging guide via the link in profile and at www.adventuresincooking.com for a little mental walk in the woods 🌿☺️🌿 #myadventuresincooking
- grechlinkaweather in Russia terrible too🙈😁❄️
- castironkevSounds interesting
- kobaltigressI love this, thank you. Feeling the same, we've gotten around 12 inches of rain, high winds, etc...
- anatomiedesmotsThis is sweet
- jaredlichtenbergerLove your photos! Hit me up if you're ever in North Austin, TX and you want to shoot together!
- mona_mona1985حس زندگي
- ryanalandomingospring douglas fir are my favorite. have you tried birch twig tea?
- francy1412I love this pic! 😍
- bguids16@ceguids yesss!😊
- feelgood.foodieJust peacefully beautiful 💓
Log in to like or comment.