beautylookbookThere's a new post today featuring five of the Burberry Liquid Lip Velvets - swatches and review on the blog 💋 colors picked are Light Nude, Fawn Rose, Fawn, Primrose, Dark Rosewood
- alexquillLove the honesty in this review! You're my no. 1 source before I buy!! Keep it up lady :)
- kriziay@taslima_90 we missed this
- _just_linn_@beautylookbook thanks for the CANDID review of those lipsticks. I'm a sucker for packaging but you're right, the colors do look a little....almost dusty.
- takaraboxxOff to read! I picked up Light Nude and Fawn ☺️
- ardenisperezThe tubes and colors are so pretty!
- jessica_desj😍😍😍 this photo
- prettyismyprofessionThese look so nice!! I need one I'm every shade! 😍
- taslima_90Hmmm, I wonder how they are! @kriziay
- jessicaenglish35I'm so excited to read about these! I've been wondering how they are even though I REALLY do not need any more liquid lip products 🙈
- beanjackoThank you for the review! I was curious about these🤔
- oliviapaxinosBeen waiting for this!! Thank you!
- crween3I got Dark Rosewood before I read your review, and was worried that the shade wouldn't work for me! Luckily it pulled more red on my skin tone and it looked good. I did love the velvety texture too! Will have to try another colour soon...
- thatluxuriousfeelingonly perfection as usual
- kellilashStunning! I can't wait to try these and your cosmetic bag is perfection 💛🙌🏻💋
- thescarletorchidcan't wait to try these, especially Dark Rosewood!
- jkchowColors look so wearable!
- starringmh@mayamlh1 @meganmalila
- jadeforever88Burberrry packaging is always so elegant!
Log in to like or comment.