mattkloskowskiThe beaches on the Pacific Northwest are so different than the ones here in Florida. Not quite as calm, warm and soothing but I still love enjoying a nice sunset when I'm out there #travel #travelphotography #oregon #cannonbeach #sonyalpha #on1pics #photooftheday
- sara.bezThis is awesome :)
- rnfotoNice pic. A long exposure would be perfect here ;)
- olskooldj1All along the Pacific Coast they are unique, my faves were the Carmel, Monterey and San Luis Obispo area . A lot different here, best spot I found here so far is north of Flagler a state park with Coquinas rocks along the coast :)
- mattkloskowski@rnfoto Thx. I thought about it. But the water wasn't moving in front of me and if I'd moved closer to it I wouldn't have the gorgeous reflections. Plus I'd have lost all of the color and detail in the sky. There's definitely a time/place for long exposure but this wasn't it :)
- sherri_reed_studiosLovely and the reflection gorgeous. Thank you for your perspective.
- mullenphotographyGreat shot Matt. Love that area!
- robinreissphotographyHmmm thinking about an inspirational quote to go with this one. 💕it.
- davidwatson1951Alaska; a couple days ago I was on the beach, it's 10 degrees and there's ice and snow everywhere. I'm slipping and sliding all over trying to capture the beautiful ice when I remembered what you said about warm and comfortable. I love the distance of the rocks in your image, exceptional.
- brianmatiashLess talk and more flying back out here so we can go shooting along the coast again.
- rroggrBeautiful ❤
- mrockphotoI'm so partial to west coast sunsets 🌅 .... west coast of Fl! 🙌❤🌴 #flnative
- jeffsnyderphotoI really like this composition. Do you tend to see/place the focus subject like this one when you are out shooting or does it tend to find you when you edit & crop?
Log in to like or comment.