wearecraftcount"Peculiar people day
is here to celebrate
the leaders of the strange and unusual,
those who refuse to succumb to the world’s idea of what is normal and sane.
They challenge the status quo and
utterly rebuke the concept that that which is out of the ordinary is bad.
Whether they simply dress in their own style,
or have very clear ideas of what is right and normal,
#peculiarpeopleday is their opportunity to shine.
We are all a little weird in our own special way and today we celebrate our collective weirdness.
What that one quirk you consistently display that makes others scratch their heads.
I'm always putting things in the wrong place: sugar in the fridge, eggs in the laundry room, keys in the bread basket...I can never find anything! Total absentmindedness!
I'm weird like that....😎 Feel free to share and tag a wierd creative.
Happy Tuesday everyone!
- wearecraftcount#shopsmall #handmade #buyhandmade #supporthandmade #abmcrafty #wearecraftcount #pursuepretty #flashesofdelight #makersmovement #makers #diy #nothingisordinary #makersgonnamake #dslooking #dscolor #ohwowyes #psimadethis #handsandhustle #makersvillage #madetocreate
#etsy #etsyartist #etsyshopowner
#etsysuccess #etsylove #etsyshop
- elin.loowI love that - let's embrace our inner weirdos! ❤ That's where creativity lives, right?
- email@example.com indeed!
- atealeafOne weird quirk of mine is that I like filling out forms. For example going to the DMV to update your drivers license & the form you fill out... I get satisfaction about that. Weird, right? Haha!
- atealeafOne creative weirdo that I love is @stacy_lovejoy. Her art is super fun & makes me nostalgic for the 80's, the era I grew up as a kid. Up there with Nickelodeon, Clarissa Explains It All, Pee-Wee's Playhouse, & Keith Haring. She's also very sweet & a burst of happiness in person.
- stacy_lovejoy@atealeaf oh my god, girl!!!! Thank you so much for those warm melting vanilla words! So proud to be weird! 👁🌷👁
Log in to like or comment.