eatlikeagirlEating tartiflette in the French Alps (at La Grande Lanière in Les Gets) // It is snowing outside, and it is utterly gorgeous. Layers of potato, then onion and bacon, with a sauce of white wine, cream and reblochon (a local cheese) poured on top. Finished with slices of reblochon before 15 minutes in the oven. I cooked this with the chefs and I have their recipe to share with you soon. ❄️❤️🙌🏻🧀🍷 #AlpsMontBlanc #MadeInLesGets
- eatlikeagirl@lavenderandlovage I love it at home too. So lovely to have it in the snow and mountain air here though!
- pinotmoi@eatlikeagirl tartilette and half a bottle of vin de Savoie and skiing gets so much easier! Funny that... ☺
- susanfoynesAh was in Les Gets two weeks ago, gorgeous place and you are getting lots of snow ❄️🙌🏻
- landlopersI want to visit just to eat lol
- foodgoblinMy kind of food!
- isadarkoYessss plz
- elizabethbassettbrownGood god!
- kezziewoodsWow just watched the making of this on your snapchat. I love tartiflette, we make it often at home for a real comfort food treat. My husband even managed to make an amazing cheats version while we were camping in France this summer! I'd say it's even better after coming in from the snow and cold after skiing!
- michellemosheaOh my! That looks delicious!
- wangtj@gingbrown summer 2017
- eatlikeagirl@kezziewoods well exactly! I make it at home too but nothing beats eating it in the mountains in winter with snow outside ❤️❤️❤️
- eatlikeagirl@foodgoblin SO good
- eatlikeagirl@landlopers yeah --- exactly that!
- eatlikeagirl@susanfoynes so gorgeous! And so much snow now, yes! Where did you eat??
- eatlikeagirl@pinotmoi funny indeed! 😂😂😂
- eatlikeagirl@samspud30 I wish you could too!
- gingbrown@wangtj PLEASE
- charjoe67Tartiflette is a good thing. And such a great word too!
- susanfoynes@eatlikeagirl we were in a catered chalet so only ate out once with our 6 year old in tow. But I heard great things about The Alba cafe, run by British chef Alan White who trained at La Manoir! Have a fab time, must be even more magic with this weeks snow dump x
- livesharetravelOoh... love a tartiflette, but all that cheese and cream!! The French are very naughty ;-)
Log in to like or comment.