jessclivelyToday we are diving into a foundational principle of consciousness and energy: the Law of Attraction.
I believe the Law of Attraction is extremely powerful… and is also often misunderstood or misapplied. Today, I’m going into the details about what it is, where it came from, and I’m clarifying what I believe to be the three biggest misconceptions.
This episode is perfect for anyone looking to understand The Law of Attraction, which I believe to be a foundational principle of energy, flow, and consciousness.
To listen < click link in profile > or go to jesslively.com/lawofattraction 🎧😊💕#thelivelyshow
- celiayarwoodCan't wait to listen! I totally believe in the law of attraction and have already seen "results" / flow 😊
- stevenmurray10Great episode 👍🏻
- budafiedI'm there with you. Been putting language to all of this over the past three years to what I already instinctively knew. ✨❤
- melissaresolvedLoved this episode Jess, thanks for posting
- claudiareveryAhhh amazing episode!!! 😍😍
- prettyvibesjewelryLove love love this!! I wish I could have coffee with you to chat about this 🤣It's hard to find people with this mindset!!
- ginarelliKeep it coming! I've been listening to your podcasts for the last couple of years and am really enjoying your new flow. It's so helpful to all who are ready to receive it. Thank you!!!!🌞🌛⭐️
- marianne250684How funny! my LOA book arrived yesterday. What a great introduction/overview Jess! I'd love to ask you something specific about LOA in relation to my job as a social worker. X
- hawkinswiWhat a beautiful Episode! You perfectly expressed why the secret didn't resonate with me and also helped express what I felt to be true but couldn't express through the secret. It also what I so so needed at this season of my life
- aijahh_We're writing in pencil! I'm doing my best to keep up but I love the way it's going. I'm here for this change, I can hear how excited you are which makes me keep listening no matter how lost I get. I believe in you!
- sylhendershottYou're the best, @jessclively !! So happy to have found you!
- designedbylife_Can't wait to listen, Lovely xx
- r_erinHave you read The Cosmic Serpent? This episode reminded me of it. It shows a correlation between what an ancient people thought of the origins of consciousness and DNA.
- simply_ever_after@jessclively "what you focus on expands" -Bold Law
- elainebrisebois@jessclively great episode! You might like to check out the book Wishes Fulfilled (Mastering the Art of Manifesting) by Dr. Wayne Dyer. Great read and I think would be right up your alley. Look forward to listening to your next one!
- steph_j_kHad an aha moment with your point that not being in alignement all the time can be a trigger in itself to guide us in the right direction ❤️ although my ego generally likes to think the grass is always greener so need to work on being in the moment/vibration
- thehostingjourneyI have listened to this podcast about 4 times. And forwarded it way too many too count. I'm so glad to have found you via Pat Flynn. Great work
- syahidahismail_understanding satiation deepenend my understanding of gratefulness - which to me, helps cultivate satiation. lovely episode!
- lynzehgoetzAmazing episode! I really needed to hear about this and would love more about this topic!
- bombaytaxiboutiqueI absolutely LOVE this episode. You do a really nice job explaining this material - I'm half scientist, half woo-er and tbh while the concept of The Secret resonated, I didn't actually understand how we were supposed to do it! This made way more sense, so thanks!
Log in to like or comment.