insta.revealedInstagram 30 Day Challenge - Day 10
How many times a day should you post on Instagram?
The main rationale for determining your posting schedule is to maintain CONSISTENCY.
The key is to post at a rate you can maintain so your audience receives a steady stream of content and value from you.
🔗 We have found that posting 1-2 times per day yields both exposure to your audience and maintains good engagement rates.
🔗 However, you don’t want to inundate people with images. If posting more than 1x per day, space your photos out at least 3-5 hours. The #1 reason that people will unfollow is if you SPAM their feed with several photos in a row.
🔗 Each account is different because there are so many variables that go into each post and the audience that sees it. Therefore, you should test and record results to find YOUR optimal rate of daily posts.
📌 How many times per day are you posting?
For more InstaRevealed.com Instagram Strategy discussion check out ->>
➡️ Facebook Group: Instagram Posse
➡️ Ready to up your engagement? CommentPods.com
➡️ E-Course Guide Books: InstaRevealed.com/Guides
- icklepickleslifeandtravelsI try and post at the same time
- astahoraGreat advice as always
- gracefulfotoMostly twice a day.😊
- inaworldofbeesThese are awesome tips!
- dianenassyGood to know.
- diningtravelerI post once a day, if I'm traveling, usually twice
- lifestylefitnesscsI usually do one
- tarateaspoonThis was helpful
- emmycolettiGood tip!
- touristbychanceOnce every 2 days approximately or even to once a week!
- simplylakitaYes! Agreed!
- booksandgigglesI'm lucky if I post once a day!
- alexrubinphotoBest one so far
- toniandtomdateTravel makes this hard.
- meililymeililyYes! Not too many
- l_mpersonalcreationsI got to remember don't post ALL of them at once!!
- mommysceneI post 1 to 2 times a day
- prettiinpinkblogHmm interesting!
- sojournboutiqueOnce a day! Wish I had more time
Log in to like or comment.