kindergartensmorgasboardSight word stacking! My kids are having a blast seeing how many words they can read and how many cups they can stack! #kindergartensmorgasboard #teachersfollowteachers #teachersofinstagram #kindergarten #teachers #happyclassrooms #smittenwithsmorgie
- mrs_beatties_classroomWhat a great idea!
- monitejedaLove this sure going to do it. What happens with the words they can't read?
- lizlovelaugh7Love this idea. What is the little girl writing on the clipboard?
- huffpuff91What do they write down? Love this idea... Would even use for CVC practice :)
- kindergartensmorgasboard@meagengries I have this for my kids who have mastered the words but I think it's still good exposure! You could just use words your kids know!
- kindergartensmorgasboard@lizlovelaugh7 she's writing the words
- kindergartensmorgasboard@monitejeda this is for kids who have mastered all the words!
- kindergartensmorgasboard@huffpuff91 they write the words!
- amharden1987My kindergartener had an assembly yesterday (about what, she has no idea!) and some of her friends got to stack cups. This is the perfect way to bring the activity home!
- rbboriquiI love this idea!
- kyranori@taylorsreese fun for extended day!!
- brightsideteacherWow! So neat- my daughter was just teaching my son how to do cup stacking this evening! Must be a great motivator!
- cilmomLove this!!!
- amalba09@kindergartensmorgasboard I have started this activity with my students this week and THEY LOVED IT!! Thanks for sharing this awesome idea! 👏🏽👏🏽🎉🎉🎉
- staciechristinexo@beccaaugs10 that's a cool idea!
- idrathereducateThis so cool!! Very innovative !
- mrshendrix_caeI do this in my class but I LOVE the gold and silver cups!
Log in to like or comment.