caroline_joyHoliday decor: long gone. Winter decor, on the other hand: going strong. Still sparkly in January. ✨
- melissa.mullinaxI use to leave up white twinkle lights...I miss them. I should bring them back
- rachel_marie_blickThere's no way in Wisconsin that anyone is going out in 3 degree weather to remove lights! They will likely shine through as long as the snow is around...March.
- mica_belleHaha yep! My paper snowflakes and twinkle lights stay up until March.
- kkunk@caroline_joy where is your leather chair from?! Love it😍
- sarahjdietzVery sweet
- kellalbertsI love getting glimpses of your home. It's so lovely
- citrusandsandalsTwinkle lights forever!
- life_simplifiedLove it!
- rachel.jo.millerWhat a sweet little window!
- neverhomemakerGreat idea!
- katie_bankheadI do the same thing! You have to have a little cheer to survive January ❄️
- jenlhydeSo cheerful!
- everydayemelieOur kitchen has twinkle lights too! Haha
- allyhendyI keep my white icicle lights on our porch through the end of February 😳😏 I find it helps cure the winter blues 😌
- sdftoMe too! Every doorway has twinkles. Can't, won't let it go!
- thecolorpeytonSo cute! Love the open shelving
- carolineg789So happy! 🌟
- laurabcaleffiI definitely feel we need sparkle all winter long! Bringing in a little hygge!
- renee.julieMine is too-makes my place feel warmer and more invited on those short winter days
- paigevoWe were just talking about this! I need to up my winter decor game. If it's needed at any time of year, this is it!
Log in to like or comment.