julskitchenToday I dealt with a very unique fish, a silver scabbard-fish. I made involtini, thin wraps of fish fillets, with breadcrumbs, capers and pistachios. With the leftovers I made a broth to make a oat risotto (or should I call it porridge?) with shrimps. Lunch done!
- the_cashewtreeLove involtini
- covoodwow 😳
- ashafskIs that oats in the background?? You get non-rolled oats in Italy??!! It looks like long farro!
- julskitchen@the_cashewtree easy, quick and so tasty!
- julskitchen@ashafsk yes! oats like farro or barley! it is nutty, chewy, a perfect primo! ;)
- ashafskOh yummy!!! I have to get some when I come back! Never had oats whole
- missfoodwiseLooks good! Is there also breadcrumbs and nuts inside the rolls?
- emikodaviesOooh i love pesce sciabola! They use it a lot in Argentario 😉
- julskitchen@ashafsk you have to try it, I am sure you will love it!
- julskitchen@missfoodwise yes! Breadcrumbs, capers, garlic, pistachios and pine nuts, to be precise!
- julskitchen@emikodavies I love it! Inexpensive and handy to make involtini!
- missfoodwiseGonna try that with herring 👍🏻
- cucinaamemoriaChe buoni Giulia!!
Log in to like or comment.