simplykiersteI made these last year for a few Valentine's Day gifts, and I think I need to make more this year! They're so cute and easy, and I'm in love with the peek-a-boo heart!
In other news...I'm headed to the dentist AND the DMV today. I'm sure you're wondering how I got so lucky!! 😂
All the details are #on the blog when you do a quick search--link in profile!
#madewithmichaels #giftideas #valentinesday #valentinesdaygifts #bemyvalentine #partyfavors #entertaining #mandms #eatcraftdiy #makersgonnamake #milkbottle @silhouette.inc #silhouettecameo @rustoleumusa
- simplykierste@amazingdaisydesigns thank you!! ❤️
- simplykierste@lemonmintdesigns I'm so glad you found me!! And my kids love love the outdoor blocks--cheap and indestructible too!!
- simplykierste@michaelsstores #mymichaels thank you!!
- millionwaystomotherThose are the cutest!!
- mechellt@kelshess we should make these for vteaching
- kelshess@mechellt ok! We could use mason jara too
- pulling_curlsLove the peek a boo!
- tgif_thisgrandmaisfunSo so cute! Would love to make a few for some friends!
- simplykierste@mechellt they're perfect for visiting teaching! 😊
- mechellt@simplykierste do you sell them?!!
- simplykierste@kelshess I love mason jars too! I like to punch out a circle of scrapbook paper or kraft card stock to cover the lid.
- simplykierste@mechellt no. 🙁so sorry!!!
- mechellt@simplykierste that's ok!!!! Just thought I'd you did I'd buy them! Your insta page is awesome!
- simplykierste@mechellt thank you so much! Glad you're here!! ❤️
- kleinworthcoThese are just too cute
- jsn13Check out her acct. So cute!!! @klewis5
- simplykierste@jsn13 thank you!! ❤
- elizabethpiveccHow did you paint this(like the see thru heart part)
- simplykierste@elizabethpivecc I put a heart cut out of vinyl in the center of the jar, then spray painted the jar. I peeled off the sticker once the paint was dry, and that left the clear center!
- elizabethpivecc@simplykierste thank you
Log in to like or comment.