lucydodsworthThe UK is due its first snow of the winter later this week, but I got a taste of the white stuff in Amsterdam last weekend. I headed out to the city with @klm to visit the Amsterdam Light Festival, but woke up the next morning to a city covered in a thin layer of white. It didn’t last too long but it did make the canals look extra pretty. Have you seen any snow this winter? ❄️#KLMtoAmsterdam
- lucydodsworth@sophiecliff Hope you have an amazing time - and a bit more sun than I did!
- lucydodsworth@cityoftheweek_adri Thanks!
- courtneylikkelThe streetscapes of Amsterdam always sweep me off my feet!
- nicoleh2015Awesome pic!
- facilitatripBelle photo!!
- rightupmystreetWow - I bet that looked so pretty. Never visited Amsterdam but imagine it looks even better in the snow ☃️
- travelswithmyphoneYes we've had a little in Scotland but hope there's more to come
- lucydodsworth@nicoleh2015 @facilitatrip Thanks!
- lucydodsworth@rightupmystreet It always rains every time I've been so snow was an improvement!
- lucydodsworth@courtneylikkel There's a postcard view around every corner (or canal!)
- lucydodsworth@travelswithmyphone I'm up in Edinburgh again in Feb so save some for me then!
- travelswithmyphoneYes sounds great. I'm away 16-19th but otherwise should be about
- professionaltravelerSnow makes everything prettier, but I get tired of the cold very quickly haha
- lucydodsworth@adventureconcierge Yes it's beautiful to look at but especially out of the window while you're next to a nice warm fire!
- queenbeadyMy most favourite city in the whole wide world 🌎
- lucydodsworth@queenbeady I can see why!
- destinationeuAmsterdam is so photogenic!
- lucydodsworth@destinationeu It is! I have such bad luck with the weather there but it's always beautiful even when it's grey
Log in to like or comment.