surfer_magazine“That was single-handedly one of the craziest things I’ve ever done," says @zaknoyle about swimming in the impact zone for eight hours straight during last year's Eddie Aikau Invitational at Waimea Bay. "But the Eddie hadn’t run in seven years, so why would I go in for 15 minutes and potentially miss the best wave of the day? That will go down as one of the greatest things I've ever done. It will be one of the highlights of my life.” See all of Noyle's most-iconic imagery of 2016 in focus, like this insane angle of @healeywaterops sending it over the edge in the name of tradition, at the #Surfer site. #SurferPhotos
- clothildddOmg too much @covfmoraleja
- rafyg5Commitment ‼️💪💪🔝🔝
- jimnevillAn incredible feat of human endurance @zaknoyle
- tumbleweedsntubesOne of the best and most interesting Waimea shots I've ever seen. Great effort and capture!
- boob23@justplain_ol_roger that's a LOOOOONG way down dude
- gianpotCheck this out! @pameowlla
- shauli81Awesome 🔥🔝🏄
- yeayearichieWould love to shoot for eight hours, I do it all the time, but not as big, but it's really crowded, ya know Waikiki.sign me up plz
- mitch.redSick @baldassedbear
- shanedeighandoes anybody realize how freakin heavy this wave,pic is???
Log in to like or comment.