warwick_rowersHappy Birthday to Calendar veteran @tristan_wr. Hope you have a good day!
- boetjaHappy birthday to the adorable @tristan_wr
- jamesou13Happy birthday to @tristan_wr 🎉
- email@example.com 😶😶swoon
- inabalatbat@candicebeloveee to cheer u up. Love ya!
- dannydawn3My favorite ❤ :)
- colquhountomIn Tristan's comment on the calendar he says profits go to Sports Allies. How much goes to them and how much to the club?
- allegra.stewart@viennagrace didn't even recognize him with clothes on
- leinutsSexy beast
- leinutsSexy beast
- hjennings85Happy birthday 🎉
- vanessajanewilson@lanyylove yas pls
- lanyyloveOmg my Warwick rowers 😍
- mickiedcHappy birthday!
- atagahiᎤweᎵᎮᎵᏍᏗ ᏂᏣᏕᏘᏯ! (Ulihelisdi Nitsadetiya!) Happy Birthday!
- moppingisstealing@warwick_rowers: I am now resorting to commenting all over your social media, as emailing customer support simply does not seem to work! It has been over three weeks since your last response to an email, and in the time since an additional three followup emails, all requiring a response, have been sent to absolutely no avail or acknowledgment! While I cut some initial slack for the Christmas and NYD holidays, it is now virtually two full weeks into 2017!!! With your products launching in the lead up to end of year, and furthermore, the 'promise' on your website and multiple emails stating numerous times that purchases would be received before Christmas, I find it astounding if there has been nobody manning your customer service emails for OVER THREE WEEKS and absolutely unacceptable if there has been and my previous emails with a pressing customer service issue have remained unattended to for ALMOST A MONTH! My purchase of the WR17 Coffee Table book, made back on 4 November last year, has STILL yet to be received, and coupled with the fact that I have been completely ignored for almost a month despite numerous emails, and am now having to resort to leaving comments on your social media in the vain attempt to catch SOMEBODIES attention, it has been a tremendously disappointing experience this time around, which is an absolute shame, as in previous years I have always had a great experience purchasing from and supporting the WR cause. Please have the decency to respond to my emails, as my almost £300 purchase of the WR17 Coffee Table book - made over two months ago, promised to be dispatched over a month ago and to be received three weeks ago - is still undelivered and I now believe it to be missing! This is such a disappointingly poor customer service experience (and not the only one like it, judging from the multiple similar complaints all over your Facebook page's wall and comments section), coming off the back of previously impeccable service in years past...
- warwick_rowers@moppingisstealing hello, we're very sorry to hear that you've experienced some issues with the delivery of your product and our support service. We're aware that a small number of customers have been affected by an error in our support service and we apologize for it. If your issue is not already being taken care of (our IT person was working on identifying the people affected today) or if you are not happy with it, please private message us on our facebook page with your order number and we will arrange it in the best of ways. All the best
Log in to like or comment.