plumdoodlesThanks to a cheap-o freezer, we had to replace a small section of hardwoods in our laundry room. The final coat of varnish is drying, so tomorrow I plan to use my favorite trick for getting that silky smooth finish. Yep, brown paper- use it like sandpaper to smooth those pesky little dust nubbies. #PaintingTipTuesday
#paintingtips #smoothfinish #hardwoodfloors #yeahthatgreenville #igersgreenville
- thirtyeighthstreetThats a great trick!
- elainewegerThanks! I needed to know this.
- countrychiccottageGreat tip!
- plumdoodles@thirtyeighthstreet @elaineweger @countrychiccottage Thanks, guys- I have been using this trick since the days of folk art painting! 😃
- meeganmakesI haven't ever heard of this. I can't wait to see it.
- bellatuckerWhat a great tip!!
- artsychicksruleWow, great tip! Thanks for sharing!
- oursouthernhomeGreat tip!!!
- startsauceGood work
- froufrugalThanks for the tip! I will be sure to use it on my next project.
- shopatbluWow! I had no idea!
Log in to like or comment.