autoimmunepaleoLunch time! Here's a look at a pretty typical, easy, and delicious AIP meal for me...
One pastured chicken breast. Seasoned with sea salt and lemon and cooked in a pan until 165 F with coconut oil and 1/4 cup of bone broth to keep it juicy. I don't eat a lot of chicken... more of a fish and beef person, but this is tasty! 💜
Oven roasted cauliflower with coconut oil, salt, garlic, and roasted at 375 F for about 30 minutes, or until crispy.
Some avocado for healthy fats 🥑... I'll probably go back for seconds on this!! 🙈
Sometimes I'd have starchy veggies with a meal like this, sometimes I don't... all just depends what my body is telling me it wants that day ☺️
What does a typical lunch look like for you? ❤️ Michelle [@unboundwellness]
- healingflowsnaturallyLooks like the perfect meal! 👌🏽
- amandaeatspaleoThis is seriously my favorite combo! Love it 😍 also gotta try cooking chicken in bone broth - great idea
- autoimmunepaleoThanks, @healingflowsnaturally ☺️ - Michelle
- autoimmunepaleo@thishealthycutie ☺️🤗 - Michelle
- autoimmunepaleo@amandaeatspaleo So yummy! Hope you like it! If it were up to me, I'd put bone broth in everything 😂🙈 - Michelle
- autoimmunepaleo@eatpaleo_love 😄🤗
- ana_bassett@autoimmunepaleo is avocado oil permitted in AIP? I love coconut oil but would prefer a more neutral tasting oil for savory dishes.
- onetomshearerCome on, you can do better than that surely, looks pretty bland!
- noteasybeinggreen1_I had creamy ginger cauilflower soup. I roast cauliflower, leeks n ginger n whip it nto bone broth with my immersion blender. Salt n pepper to taste. Yum! 😋😋😋 I feel the same about bone broth, always use when I meal prep chicken breast. Id luv to eat more fish but cooking it is a bit intimidating for me. Im always worried about the leftovers. 🤔
- mischacooksaipWhat oil do you recommend to replace the coconut oil? I can't get it where I live, so only have what a friend can "import" for me. Thanks!
- dariennearnoldBoo hoo you stopped following me😪
- whole.healer@ana_bassett yes, pure avocado oil AIP!
- autoimmunepaleo@ana_bassett it is! 🤗 I LOVE it on salads 🥑 enjoy! - Michelle @unboundwellness
- autoimmunepaleo@noteasybeinggreen1_ yum!!! 😍 I love cauliflower leek soup! I've never added ginger though... great idea 🤗 I agree on the fish... something I always eat fresh, so not always a solid batch cook option - Michelle @unboundwellness
- autoimmunepaleo@mischacooksaip I'd recommended a animal fat! It has great flavor, high smoke point, and it's nutrient dense if it's good quality. I save pastured bacon fat, tallow (beef fat) off the top of bone broth, or you can buy it from brands like Epic 🤗 - Michelle @unboundwellness
- healthfulpursuitAnother great piece! 😍
- alphaplusabNice! It really doesn't have to be so hard!
- fullywellbymelI usually stick to a quick and easy lunch during the week too! Chicken breast salad with all the greens is my go to 😍
Log in to like or comment.