emilyquintonHappy Tuesday! What is the one thing you hope to achieve today? Sometimes when I have a crazy to-do list everything can feel too much, so I make sure that I pick one thing from it that I really want to do or must do, and get that done first. It makes everything feel better! 💕
- skymeadowbakeryTotally agree, I always start my to do lists with something I have already done so I can tick something off straight away and feel like I'm getting there!
- poppyinpearlsThat's exactly the plan I have for today! Focus on one thing and to complete it, instead of flitting between lots of tasks. I've got some business planning work sheets to work through. And then this evening it's my MakeLight Pinterest board work. I figure one task for the day and one for the evening is okay?! Beautiful flowers, a lovely start to the day, thank you.
- georgiestclairI agree, I try to achieve one main goal a day. I feel so much better for it!
- hannahargyleHappy Tuesday lovely!
- victoria__hopperHappy Tuesday to you. xx
- sardinespleaseAll I want to do is work out. Have lost my creative mojo and energy since Xmas and need to get it back!! Love these colours Emily! Xo
- flourishandplumeSo beautiful!!
- opalinefilmsHappy Tuesday! I take a similar approach, and just try and complete one thing earlybon. It helps. @sardinesplease have you heard of the 15 minute rule? You could even make it the 5 minute rule and the activity bebas simple as a walk. When I'm not feeling it or just straight cba to exercise, I'll lace up my shoes and promise myself to do an activity for a short period of time. Most times that helps me get out for a run or to the gym as it's a habit, but on days where it's all too much it at least gets me to go for a short walk or to do some stretching or pilates at home in my living room. It's the getting started that's daunting sometimes. Just thought I'd share my experience as I saw your comment above ☺ good luck at any rate, you can find your enthusiasm again I'm sure.
- posyandpetal@opalinefilms such great advice, I am going to try this x
- kimklassenBeautiful. Have a gorgeous day Emily. 💕
- tedandgingerI've wrote a huge list on what needs to be done to the whole house, big and small, first tick done, cleaned out and organised my sewing room, feeling ready and cleansed... big happy sigh!! 😁
- flowersbyeveSlowly ticking of my work list and desperate to start your beautify your Instagram course. It's first on the list tomorrow @emilyquinton 😊😊
- thebrixtondcHoly 🐮, holy 💩.
- oldnewvintageandblueI know exactly what you mean. Priorities end up needing shuffled through the day so focusing on one and being fluid about the rest really helps !
- emilyjaneloveActually I started your free course and it's pretty much my favourite thing I did today @emilyquinton 💖
- gillgutherieSo beautiful!! 🌸💕
Log in to like or comment.