cfbplayoffThey beat The Best. They are The Best. Congratulations to @clemsonfb. #NationalChampionship #ALLIN
- shannonlance4Ithink is so funny how the SEC fans are butt hurt after a awesome win from the Clemson tigers! Let's talk about the illegal hits that were not called and the holds that never got call! Let's see the game game was won in the 4 the quarter Alabama was spent after over 90 plus from the Tigers they could not do anymore..could not hold off the best QB in the nation. So please lose with class and not the way you are acting now! Dabo is one example of the only college football league that give all the credit to God..not saying God cares about football but I am saying he care if you use your talents for him and have a platform that say God did this not me! So let's just say it was a good game and leave it at that! Please let's not be snow flakes!
- cilass23_@shannonlance4 hey two of there touchdowns were illegal pick plays and screwed the whole game up nearly everyone but clemson fans saw that
- beau_deishusYou all seriously trying to say it was rigged? 😂😂😂 keep crying SEC fans. That was a good game 😂🙂😊
- hunter_67_johnsonNo passing QB for bama= no wins
- hali_denCongrats to the Clemson...You did not beat the best-you were the best!
- bencapps99They beat the best but I don't believe they are the best @beau_deishus but y'all have the best QB in the country if not the best player
- rileylawhon_Bama still the best
- brysonbroadwaywe will be back
- 37connorpateBut they lost to Pittsburgh so does that mean Pitt is the best
- pennie_garciaI'm just saying every game bama plays.. there are multiple calls not called.. then people see a questionable play at the end and everybody is poor bama
- anthonymmessina@hali_den next year good luck then
- hali_den@anthonymmessina I'm not even a Clemson fan...But I think Bama gets overrated. My team beat you to get to the National Championshipship two years ago. So I will def look forward to next year.
- max.goringSo that means pitt is the best
- jackshriverBama fans are so salty rn 😬😂😂
- tannerb.3Clemson took advantage of Tony Brown not being able to play man coverage, and that's a credit to them. As far as anything else they did, well, I didn't see it. Two pick plays that are total judgement calls by the refs and a handful of key 3rd down push off catches that are judgement calls by the refs are it. Otherwise Alabama hurt themselves with Cam Robinson being penalized for false starts on plays right after Clemson turnovers and a pathetic offense. If Eddie Jackson plays in that game and Scarborough doesn't get hurt, Alabama wins just like they did against Notre Dame in 2012 and Clemson maybe scores one touchdown. Anyone that thinks otherwise either didn't watch the game or doesn't know football. Boulware is a joke by the way. That guy got thrown around all game. He isn't capable of tackling Bo Scarborough and it was comedy to see someone so egotistical get put in his place.
- adam.jay.ealeyOverrated bama
- brysonwaugh@hali_den Alabama could beat Ohio state now but that year we weren't too good but still made it to the playoffs
- hali_den@brysonwaugh I guess I could say the same about us this year. We def did not at up to what we xpu
Log in to like or comment.