ashroseconwayHaving some Pomegranate Caipirinhas tonight! Cachaça is a Brazilian spirit made from sugarcane juice, similar to Rhum Agricole in ways. It's best known for being the base spirit in a Caipirinha which is an easy drink to whip up + a good starting point for exploring this spirit as it has few ingredients. I added fresh pomegranate juice for a new flavor profile that doesn't overwhelm the cachaça + still gives it it's characteristic sweet-tart flavor.
2 oz cachaça
2 oz pomegranate seeds, muddled (or about 1 oz pomegranate juice)
1/4 lime, muddled
3-4 tsp sugar
mint sprig, pomegranate seeds and lime wheels, garnish •
Add pomegranate seeds to a shaker cup and muddle to release juices. Cut lime in wedges and add them to the shaker cup and muddle. Add sugar and cachaca. Shake with ice. Double strain (using a Hawthorne and tea strainer) into a glass with ice. Garnishes mint sprig, lime wheels, and pomegranate seeds.
- ashroseconway#craftandcocktails #craftcocktails #dailycocktail #cocktailhour #drinkstagram #drinkup #cocktailtime #feedfeed @thefeedfeed @thefeedfeed.cocktails #eeeeeats #oneoftheBUNCH #f52grams #huffpostetaste #foodandwine #buzzfeast #flashesofdelight #onthetable #eattheworld #livethelittlethings #abmhappyhour
#dscolor #abmlifeisbeautiful #thatsdarling #darlingmoment #makeyousmilestyle
- goverregirlsOoo fresh Pomegranate!! I love this already
- the.little.gray.houseI make regular caipirinhas but must try pomegranate ones! 😍
- octoberhelloHad these in Lisbon....so good!!
- foodiealyciaThat glass 🙌🏼😍
- mepflugThis sounds amazing! 🙌💕
- labare_floridaLove it 😍
- houseofhipstersblogThat's such a pretty glass
- clubcraftedYum! This sounds amazing, and those glasses are so pretty ☺
- tastybevLovely bev!
- teamwoodnotethat glassware is just divine!
- kimbroughdanielsGorgeous! That glassware is 👌🏼Love learning about new (to me) spirits!
- thesavoyfleaThis sounds so good!🙌
- amodernjourneyCaipirinha and mojitos! 💃 rock my world!
- elanaj_oThese are the cutest cups! Where are they from? 😍
- sexyveganfoodLooks great, and I love the glassware! Where did you get it?
- randazzlee@alexisdickie yummmm
Log in to like or comment.