thedenizencoI've been in a constant state of half-panic this past week, acclimating to -6C temperatures and looking for a place to live all over again in NYC. Less than four days upon arrival, however, this beast of a city has opened its arms to me with a string of truly inspiring individuals and an apartment. It even has windows. NYC, I can never leave you for too long
- natybynatureYour caption gives me hope
- candisskYay Windows!! 😉
- jacquelyntierneyLove your work so so much. And yay to Windows!!
- holli.raeI want to come visit ✨
- owl_emmaWindows?! Whoa, posh!
- rox.trotIn cali, but let's catch up soon, please! Will let you know if I hear of a place!
- thedenizenco@natybynature Natalia what's your email? I have an idea for a shoot 😁
- thedenizenco@jacquelyntierney 😘 We need to do a Jan session soon!
- email@example.com Please do! It's a studio (!!!) so you def have a place to stay. Just give me a date sis
- thedenizenco@owl_emma 😂 What next... central heating?!
- firstname.lastname@example.org Roxyyyyy I miss you! I've already found a place thankfully but yes we must meet up. Hit me up when you're back in the city! Can't wait to hear about what you've been up to!
- jacquelyntierneyI know! I will email you!! 😘
- natybynatureSent you a DM!
Log in to like or comment.