jesseanneoI have a LOT of chia seeds I bought before I realized I don't like them so much unless they're in coconut milk. Recipes where you can hide them or recipes in coconut milk?
- lauren_a_krohnI never used use chia but man I love that canister with the frogs! 😍💚
- chloejordanI just sprinkle them on top of salads and avo toast and stuff like that and they aren't very noticeable.
- food.n.catzThe lemon curd chia pudding from @veganricha is amazing!
- newcleardaysGrind and use them as egg replacement in baking.
- killerfemmeOh there's a great waffle recipe we've been making with them - I'll send it to you on FB!
- arielaisawesomeYou can add them to a smoothie
- justmushMinimalist bakers overnight oats!
- raesockI use them to make the overnight oats from oh she glows. I love them that way
- grass.is.greenerSecond the smoothie. They can also replace flax seeds in any recipe as an egg replacer.
- honeysabeeMy absolute favorite is using them in French toast!!
- theaquaowlI mix them into oatmeal or make Chia pudding.
- mrhairypantsFrench toast all the way!!
- meganrascalI put like a tablespoon in oatmeal too. But I microwave mine--put seeds in the oats with coconut milk(instead of water) before you microwave. I haven't made it to overnight oats yet 😊
- frausveraendertdiewelti always add them to smoothies and use a high speed blender to crush them
- jesseanneo@lauren_a_krohn Thanks - it was my late grandmother's. ❤
- email@example.com Thanks - I pinned that to make next!
Log in to like or comment.