lizlovegrowswildSometimes all it takes is a day of laughter, tears, pedicures, and comfort food with your best friend to turn a rough day into a good one. Learning to lean on and open up to people more is one of my goals for the new year... I've always prided myself on being strong and tough enough to handle anything life throws at me, but I'm starting to understand that people come into your life for a reason and depending on them doesn't show weakness... being vulnerable is what allows the most beautiful friendships to bloom. Always a work in progress... 💗
- mpbehuniGreat message. 💞
- tmonfred@lizlovegrowswild I have searched and searched your blog but I cannot seem to find...where is your kitchen table from?
- kaarinakalli✨✨✨💞✨So Beautiful✨✨✨💞
- lizlovegrowswild@tmonfred I actually grabbed it an antique store!
- lizlovegrowswild@kerryldobbins They are from @worldmarket!
- stephgoedl@thecdubyaa reminds me of a convo we had a few months ago. 💗 you!!
- sheholdsdearlyI know what you mean, Liz. Some people are really good for us.
- deannacherieseI love your door! I just found one just like it a couple weeks ago at our recycle place! I can't wait to install it!!
- keira038Love this
- kerryldobbinsThanks @lizlovegrowswild
- zm_vintageAnd now I need a grey door! 😍
- masters.signatureReally like your dinning chairs! Blessings to you
- nanny2grandsonsIt felt like I was reading a page from my life as I have many of the same traits even at my age❣
- sweetbug.studioDo you have a source for the door or was it a find? Thank you!
- sjgraziosiDo you know the paint color of your door?
- jessicaforlillaroseLearning the same lessons. One day at a time
- sharon_colleenSo beautiful! Thankyou for sharing!!❤
- designsbydonnieLove your color palettes!! So muted yet fresh and relaxing!! Great work on all you do. 👏😆👏😆👏
Log in to like or comment.