inspiralizedNot the prettiest of dinner shots, but absolutely delicious! 💯✨Made the Spiralized Golden Beet Rice Tagine from the #InspiralizeEverything cookbook, but cooked salmon instead of chicken. New favorite!! Anyone else spiralizing for dinner tonight? 🌀#spiralized #spiralizer #healthy #salmon #dinner #glutenfree
- el333I had the shredded Brussel sprout butternut squash lasagna tonight! So good! 👍👍
- katiwithanimaking the sweet potato pizza stacks from your first cookbook right now!
- kelseyleighkauffman@inspiralized this is my favorite from the book so far!
- lwpotter20Made the carrot, Brussels, lentil, kale and avocado bowl- so so good!
- janetplanet20I made the salmon balls over ginger-pineapple carrot rice from Inspiralized tonight. Seriously SO good!
- citnutritionallyOh yum!!!
- glenda.j5906zucchini noodles with chicken sausage and pesto with cauliflower bread sticks.
- vickibaker10I did the crockpot burrito bowls but altered to make it whole30 approved. Although it was too watery, the flavor was great and I'm sure I can nail it next time!
- mkabrich7Tried the Ramen soup from your cook book! We loved it! So excited to incorporate more of your meals into our lives! Got both of your books so we have plenty of options 👏🏼👏🏼🤗
- stelliciouslife@inspiralized I spiralized a lot: made your miso soup (and added lots of spiralized carrots since I didn't have zucchini at home, made your sweet potato fried rice and sweet potato carbonara + spiralized 2 broccolis since I already had the spiralizer in use 😉 #mealprep Loved the miso soup and how easy it's to make it, I'll be making it weekly in these winter months (I also added some ginger and wakame for extra immune boosting 💪)
- empressoftheworld59Made the Thai chicken meatballs over spiralized zucchini last night. Delicious! Fussy husband was raving!! I'm hooked.
- almockusI spiralized potatoes.. tossed them with some avocado oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder and parsley then roasted them at 425 until golden brown.. my son <3 them and asked for them to be on the regular side rotation.
- inspiralizedhow'd it come out @e_thegiant?!
- e_thegiant@inspiralized Literally the best dish that I have made since I started cooking last year. AH-MAZING!
- asiaparkarI am
- beautyfuelfityummmms ah
- desertxgirlNot for dinner @inspiralized but made your beetroot rice and avo sushi with chipotle soy sauce for lunch tomorrow. Very excited!
- sarah_belle_80Yup! I made your Thai chicken meatballs with Zucchini noodles!! :)
- kbeechenYes. I had salmon with spiralized zucchini and red pepper with avocado. 😋
Log in to like or comment.