mimigstyleWANNA LEARN TO SEW?
This dress is made from course 7 and 8 of the Sew It Academy, my online sewing school. 🙌🏽 link in bio -----//---------------------
NEW YEAR NEW YOU!!!
Our 👉🏽ONLINE👈🏽 sewing academy is perfect for beginners. --------------------------
✔️Courses can be taken at anytime.
✔️Designed for true beginners.
✔️Start and work at your own pace
✔️Monthly payment is automatic so you never miss a course
✔️Each new course builds on the last ✔️Only $11.97 a month
Sign up at bit.ly/learntosewit
(Link in bio) 🙌🏽
- rbberger29So pretty!
- stiletta_sactownSooo cute!
- pinky.dinkydoo.14Been following you for years. Always wanted to learn, can't seem to find the time. Love the look and especially that fabric! Can you make me one plz? I would gladly pay for it 😊 where did you get fabric?
- mztrinaforgodHello Ms Mimi I was wondering if you sew wedding dresses
- email@example.com no ma'am I do not sew for hire. I run several businesses, have two small children, run the blog and I can always find time to sew... so can you 😊
- mimigstyle@mztrinaforgod I don't sew for hire
- mztrinaforgodOk thanks 😊
- living_in_the_moment02Beautiful dress!! Love the colors!💞💞
- pinky.dinkydoo.14@mimigstyle I was just messing with you, lol. I do live in job six days per wk, taking care of three boys from 7:30 am to 7pm plus parents go out a lot so I'm still on the clock until they come home...struggle is real but I'm grateful. But I'd love to do it one day😊
- lbnaylor90Nice legs.
- nakiakikiI love this dress
- libuggI want this.
- aroundthewaygirl1908The print!!!! Oh my gosh!!!
- foodie_fitness_beautiful_lifeI want to sew!!!
- firstname.lastname@example.org you totally can! 10 minutes a day lol sometimes that's all I got 😩
- ayeesha.obi@HadizaObi love the sleeves on this dress
- pinky.dinkydoo.14@mimigstyle ok
- email@example.com; Mimi is so right about that 15 mins. I started taking 15-25 min everyday this year to sew something (ex. Watching tutorial, reading instr. or pattern, laying, cutting or pinning) and I am further along than ever. It works. Gorgeous gorgeous dress!!🙌🏾
- layersofthreadLove this! A few years ago 2012 to be exact, you made a beautiful watercolour maxi print dress from new look pattern 6123 which you modified yourself. Rather than keeping it short you extended it. Did you keep the vent at the back of the skirt back or did you remove it? None of the pics I saw had a back view. @mimigstyle
Log in to like or comment.