jessprylesStep 3/4- braise the smoked shanks in a tasty broth of stock, coffee and stout (and a few other delicious ingredients) then remove and shred when tender. Look at all that gelatin! Full recipe at jesspryles.com.
- agoliasHoly shit! That looks great! Especially with a tough piece that usually goes straight in the grinder!
- bigc1017I'm waiting for dinner @jesspryles
- biggus_grillusI checked out the recipe at jesspryles.com. Smoke, coffee, and stout sounds like it makes for a terrific flavor combination. 👍
- andreadazzanSo fancy
- shredded.sefliesI love this foto!! 👉@Protein.And.Caviar
- gusfacegrillahDat close up 👍
- m_jerkovicOh...... my that looks so good. Need smell O vision for phones.
- dav1deWow 😳 ✅
- maka_leathergoodsLook forward to meeting at Melbourne meatstock 🍻
- beardo_bbqLooks amazing, and proper juicy!!
- bbqlicateNice 👌
- suck_knuckle_smokersI want to use it for soap 🤑🚿
- janny1426@winny_hooo 好嫩嘅牛牛😱😱😱
- winny_hoooOk la @janny1426
- bourbasted@jesspryles does this recipe translate well to lamb as well?
Log in to like or comment.