denisedtIt's safe for me to serve wealthier clients.
Read it to yourself and see what comes up for you.
You can also pick a card message for yourself over at www.LuckyBitch.com/card
- poweresssentialOh how I live this.
- themairmillarThis was actually one of my biggest challenges when I first started coaching. I was doing friggen health coaching and felt awkward (and maybe inadequate) when I had big (7-fig earning corporate peeps) wanting to hire me. And they weren't hiring me for money coaching!!! Or corporate coaching--- but I felt weird. It took me about a full year of mental training to shift this. Thank God I did. Now I attract awesome clients and their income doesn't affect me- whether it's super high OR low (I also felt bad charging those peeps! I would just wanna "save them".) yeah. I had a few issues. Ha
- sarahwinterbineLove this post! 🌞 🙌
- nofearfromhereExcellent!!!! ❤
- denisedt@themairmillar yes totally get it. It just because someone has money, doesn't mean they have mastery in all areas. They need other experts to fill the gaps.
- gaijinhousewifeThis resonates with me, but makes me feel a bit icky at the same time!
- thedonutdiet1This for me is terrifying.
Log in to like or comment.