appliciousteacherThis is the 23rd time I've had to pull these out... I rarely post personal stuff here, but I'm in need of support and prayers and I know my #teachermamas and #teacherfriends will understand. For almost 2 years we've be trying for another baby. And it seems every month, I'm hopeful... Maybe this time... and then every month I'm let down.... 23 times to be exact... I try to keep it in perspective. I've got a beautiful 4 year old boy (2 years to conceive) and a husband who loves me... But I know some thing is missing. I've had more tests done and needles poked into me in the past 8 months than should be allowed. In two weeks, I'm scheduled for another painful procedure...I'm not looking forward to it. I was hoping that I was pregnant this time, this 23rd time... That maybe 23 was it... then, I wouldn't have to go through with another test. So I wouldn't have to continue on this painful and emotionally draining road.
Please pray for me my friends. Pray that the ache in my heart will be filled (by either a baby or an understanding of God's plan) and that the pain in my body will be bareable. Thank you ❤❤❤
- harobertsWe love you ❤💔 our fingers and toes are crossed xxx
- betty_jo_arboSending prayers🙏🏼
- kari.lockwoodWe went through a similar situation, but we never were able to have any children of our own. We ended up becoming foster parents and have adopted one (out now 4 year old son) and are in the process of adopting our foster daughter that has been with us since she was 8 weeks old. <3
- oateselizabethPraying for you
- instaamyharris@appliciousteacher you're not alone. Prayers for you too🙏🏻❤
- sunshineandgoodvibessSending good vibes your way. We're going through the same with our first!
- kimberlygesweinSo much love to you.
- 1stgradefireworksIt took us 4 years to get our third son! #nevergiveup
- krisissyPraying for you!
- laurenwycuffPraying Friend
- loves2teachPraying! It took us 16 years! We used preseed & Clomid @appliciousteacher
- firstgradefrenzyThinking of you... hope you will receive amazing news...
- smithcurriculumconsultingDefinitely understand and know where you are coming from. Praying for you.
- csheppard82Praying ❤
- suzannespokusHugs to you. We tried for 5 years, every procedure and medication. We adopted our baby girl 3 years ago. We would love another and trying to decide if we are going down that path again. You aren't alone! <3
- kimberlysmith10Will pray that God's timing for this child is sooner than later. I believe you will have a second child! 😘
- sunsandsecondgradeThinking of you and praying for you and your sweet family!! ❤ Hugs!!!
Log in to like or comment.