proteinpowReason DUE (for trying unflavored protein):
You can use unflavored protein powder to make delicious Protein Fluff! 🍧😜💥
Guys, if you've never made Protein Fluff, honestly, give it a go. Look: #proteinfluff. I uploaded a recipe on youtube.com/proteinpow and there are tons on the site and the Protein Pow app! Fluff is SO easy, so nutrition-dense, and so enjoyable!!!!!! I love fluff so much that I featured the recipe on the back of our whey #ProteinPow - to inspire everyone who picks up a tub to make it! You can kind of see it on the back of the tub here 👀(it'll become clearer once the whole puzzle is in) 💪
- siobhan.lives@proteinpow does the pea protein work? Xx
- chocolatechillimangoI only ever use unflavoured for one reason that is all the reasons: unflavoured protein means you can have any flavour any time! boom :)
- firstname.lastname@example.org for chocolate? Yes but you have to use less unless you like the savoury flavor of pea? And add some cocoa butter and perhaps some stevia drops or your sweetener of choice to ensure it doesn't all get clumpy and abort (because pea absorbs a lot more liquid than whey, you know?) Let me have a go and report back!!!!
- siobhan.lives@proteinpow for the fluff 😊 not too keen on the savoury pea flavour I'm afraid!! I'd definitely like to try it. Been meaning to since the @theproteinpickandmix event xx
- proteinpowAhhhh @siobhan.lives - try the pea protein in pizza based! It's seriously awesome 👍 About the fluff 😭 it only works with dairy-based proteins 😢 I've been trying to make a vegan fluff for ages but I can't get that same aeration that whey produces 😩
- siobhan.lives@proteinpow I had a feeling you said that at the event. How do you make it as a pizza base? I'm doing Veganuary at the moment so the mix has been perfect for my protein needs! Xx
- proteinpowOhhhhh @siobhan.lives so: pea protein + flax + almond milk - mix into a dough, spread the dough on a pan to make a thick pancake, add your toppings, grill it, and top with nutritional yeast and olive oil!!!!
- siobhan.lives@proteinpow oh my god that sounds amazing! And I have it all in the cupboard. I will 100% do it and feed back. Thank you ❤
Log in to like or comment.