detoxinistaOkay, the Butternut "Pasta" won your votes by a landslide. The recipe is up on the blog for you today, and it is lick-the-bowl good. Plus, it can be ready in less than 30 minutes! (Perfect for those of you following #Whole30 or a #vegan diet.) 🍝👌🏻
Visit detoxinista.com today or click on the link in my profile (@detoxinista ) to get the recipe
http://detoxinista.com/2017/01/spiralized-butternut-pasta-mushrooms-sage/ @theinspiralizer @inspiralized #paleo #spiralizer #lowcarb #healthyrecipe #foodbloggereats #detox #cleanse #healthynewyear #detoxinista
- veganbygiannaWow this looks amazing 😍😍
- foodmymuseThis looks so good 👌🏻 love the colors
- mamainthemakinYes!! Under 30 minute meals are the best and why I love your site and cookbook so much. Can't wait for the second one. Checking out this recipe now. 💚💚
- lindsayward_Makey me @nicoleritaaaa
- rquinn09@kellyannmcq this looks 😍😍
- makingthymeforhealthDying over this!
- rawfitnesslaGoing to check this out right away! Looks amazing!!
- jesska880781What if I don't have a spiralizer...?
- mila_t_amorim@jesska880781 I have the same question 😞
- eat_juicyThis looks so amazing!!!!
- kdorsett7@wesleyrd04 yummm
- jlgpdxI'm making this tonight! So excited.
- kslicwHow do you store all your appliances? I have to store some of mine in the spare room. Because our kitchen is too full.
- kslicw@jesska880781 u can use a julienne peeler, a regular peeler, a mandolin or a sharp knife. And you can make the noodles any size u want. The flavour profile would be the same.
- detoxinista@kslicw When we lived in a one bedroom apartment in LA, I had to store appliances in a bookshelf in my living room-- so I got really picky about what I would have in my kitchen at all. I kept my vitamix and food processor and juicer on the counter, and my spiralizer goes in my cabinets. Didn't even have a pantry, so all my ingredients got stuffed in the same area, too! Now that I have a bigger kitchen, I'm still hesitant to get more appliances-- not sure that I'll ever own a stand mixer!
- sgl_11234Oh my gosh!! This was *twice* as "Detoxinista-rific" when I combined it with the Creamy Pumpkin and Sage recipe from your cookbook- YUM! Thanks, once again, for another delicious creation :)
- easygfrecipesYum!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
Log in to like or comment.