hollywoodstreetkingMariah Carey is still reeling from her disastrous New Year’s Eve performance.
After firing her longtime choreographer and blaming her for not having “support” when her ear piece failed her, the diva has decided to take a break from social media following all the backlash.
In an audio recording, Mariah is pointing fingers at Dick Clark Productions and says their technical issues caused her performance mishap. “It’s a shame that we were put into the hands of a production team with technical issues, who chose to capitalize on circumstances beyond our control. It’s not practical for a singer to sing live and be able to hear themselves properly, in the middle of Times Square, with all the noise, the freezing cold, the smoke from the smoke machines, thousands of people celebrating. Especially when their ear monitors were not working at all.” – Mariah Carey
Mariah says she’s been humiliated by the incident, so she’s pulling back from social media to focus on her contractual performance obligations and her upcoming tour in March.
Peep the audio on HSK (link in bio)
#hsk #mariahcarey #socialmedia #gossip #celebrity #tea
- such_a_pretty_mess_But she don't even run her own social media. She has a social media team... 😂😂 she firing them too??
- mrroyalfocusCnt blame people bcuz u sound trash
- kcbaby77Say it aint so noooo I like her swag she need to get it together.
- _tifphanie#she needs more practice lol
- leeci_smiles@hollywoodstreetking Mariah needs to get rid of her manager Stella - any bet Stella is working with Tanaka to have Mariah have a relapse and wind up like Britney after Federline. Smh
Log in to like or comment.