whathannahdidnextToday we emerged from our internet black hole! 10 days being cut off was perhaps a little too much. It's nice to have a social media break but I'd have preferred to be doing that in some exotic location 😂 So besides the usual stresses and strains of moving (and being cut off from civilisation 😄) I think we're finally starting to settle. The boys love their new school, the house is as lovely as we imagined it to be (bar the washing machine not spinning well - but you know not major in the grand scheme of things!) and I had a job interview today which I have all my fingers and toes crossed for. Let's hope my good feeling pays off. We made a brave move but apart from feeling a bit weird, we just know that we made the right choice. I got this radio for Christmas and so far it's been on everyday, with us singing and dancing around the kitchen 😁
- whathannahdidnext@workingmommagic I agree and thank you so much 😁
- whathannahdidnext@arewethereyetkids thank you! 🙏😁
- whathannahdidnext@rocknrollerbaby OK, that's good with me too, I'll let you know when I'm on way xx
- essentiallyerikaThis looks like fun.
- mother_freckleAwww welcome back! Missed you! Glad it's all gone well huni xx
- modernmummyukWelcome back to the land of the living! So glad the kids are settled and am crossing everything about the job! X
- littlelikelyladsSounds perfect! Good to have you back and fingers crossed got the job! x
- littleladiesbigworldWelcome back! It sounds like a really positive time though and glad you are settling in well x
- mummyendeavoursGreat radio! And great that you're all settled and everyone is happy.... and of course the internet!! X
- serendipite.nycWelcome back !!!
- familyfourfunLovely to have you back and hear that all is going so well. Can't wait to see pics of the new home! X
- gisellaknowsbestI swear I take a few social media breaks a week! LOL welcome back lovely 😊
- geraldineguoGlad to hear the move went well! Can't wait to see more pictures of your home!
- newmumonlineOh my GOD I missed you so much when you had limited WiFi yet I haven't even commented on this. My approach to social media has been so scattered and hit&miss since October I shouldn't be surprised. So nice to read this knowing you've now GOT the job. Have they sorted your vetting yet? Xx
- whathannahdidnext@newmumonline I'm just as bad! Frustratingly instagram still isn't brilliant with our wifi, at least for instastories 😬 No sadly I'm still waiting for my start date to be confirmed, so I'm having to travel for work again tomorrow 😭😩 xx
- newmumonlineOh for FS. Sorry to hear that. Doubt it's your WiFi I find insta stories to be FULL of Gremlins. For example 4G mobile is FAST but when I tried to do stories in Avebury on Saturday they kept failing to send. I was all like 👺👹😈
- newmumonlineThe sorry to hear that was about work even though I go on to then talk about IG stories ^^^
- newmumonlineHeard you and @rocknrollerbaby finally had your ⛾ well jel xxx
- whathannahdidnext@newmumonline ah it's not just my phone then! It's always the really good stuff that just won't send, it's so annoying! Then I just give up and it often won't let me watch other people's, so I tend to ignore them. Yes we finally did, we're going over for dinner soon which will be lovely! xx
- newmumonlineOh now I am too jealous 😉sod the wink I really am 😂x
Log in to like or comment.