local_milkA wild, English garden bouquet in the making by @chikaeoh at yesterday's retreat in @kristinperers light filled studio, the aptly named "Flower Factory" on Columbia Road. The market was bustling beneath the windows, people shoulder to shoulder with baskets full of flowers weaving their way through the cobbled streets & past the colored store fronts. Lentil soup with many spices & cavalo nero bubbled for hours on the stove before being topped with fresh mint & yogurt, and we had fresh bread & butter so yellow it was basically cheese. And best of all I was surrounded by a diverse, beautiful group of strong women & so many true friends my heart almost bursts with gratitude just thinking about it: @7over10 has a Japanese ceramic filled flat just two doors down & let us borrow knives, honey, and the most perfect bowls. @takingamomentintime cuddled Eula while she napped in her lap (and trimmed her nails! 🙏🏻) at John's, and @owl_emma was right by @matthewlud's side helping the day's meal & everything in between come together. We chatted photography into the evening before a festive farewell at @dishoom. When I look around me, I see myself surrounded by people I've met through this wonderful career & our retreats. They have slowly knit a community around the world, and I feel at home everywhere we go, most especially London. To think that six of us together yesterday were in Japan last spring is just so amazing, and there we were together again. But best of all is my loving husband who knows my heart to the core, who never wavers. We have absolute trust, and spend every waking moment together. He's the dearest friend of all, the best thing that ever happened to me, my rock. True love is possible, and I have the family & friends to prove it. It seems so strange. I'm just a goofy girl from Chattanooga, TN, and I don't know why I've been so lucky. And I can do nothing but be grateful & humbled by all the people around me that make it possible. Community & family are everything. I couldn't do anything alone. That includes all of you who support my work. I've never been happier in my entire life. ✨#localmilkretreats #theartofslowliving #gushing #icanthelpit
- the.feral.homeOmg girl, I felt every word of your post so viscerally that I am overjoyed at how fabulous life can be. Thank you for lifting spirits and spreading the news of your experience. You made it happen, holding to your vision, no matter what. And so many of us are reveling along with you, encouraged and uplifted by it in our own lives.
- wherelifeisgreatSuper nice :)
- clairelloydlovesHow beautiful @local_milk
- meghan_plowmanYou are such a sweetheart Beth! The world is richer because of you following your heart and this online community richer for you sharing your voice. Inspired x
- alessandracaveI felt teary reading this post. It is really wonderful that you've been able to find your way, Beth. And of course you deserve it! You are a creative force connecting people and inspiring them to follow their wildest dreams! I feel lucky to have crossed paths with you and our France retreat roomies! Keep on glowing! ✨
- dexandra_nazzarzaernselalu bergembira
- dexandra.kacak.anggunjom tingkatkan keyakinan diri
- lookslikewhiteBeautiful words Beth ❤️ always inspiring
- maggievanillaBeautiful mood 😍✨
- pieces_of_visual_poetryAmazing absolutely
Log in to like or comment.