theselvedgeyard1979, Steve McQueen celebrates his first solo biplane flight with buddy Lee Majors (Six Million Dollar Man). Photo c Barbi McQueen
- hubersheroesMcQueen was already living in his hanger surrounded by his old bikes n planes couldn't think of a better way to fade out. 🙏
- theselvedgeyard#stevemcqueen #mcqueen #mcqueensmachines #kingofcool #thekingofcool #leemajors #sixmilliondollarman #biplane #1970s
- dgjuppFantastic ..
- helloengine@nickcafe74 santa paula airport is 20 mins from here, hanger is still there and it's pretty much unchanged since the 50s. guys still racing old bikes around between landings. Talking @mouthfulofjoy into getting her pilots license so we can buy a hanger
- hubersheroes@hellonwheelsmc Do it! We are thinking seriously of selling the house and building a live in hanger/workshop. 👍
- chefmkellyThat Indian shirt
- v7guzzWow...he ded in 1980....
- holtkyle@madesupplyco 💪😎
- streetfriedrice@holtkyle 1979... when men honored thy extra hairy chest and drank Coors from a can.😄
- carjunkie993$6M man is looking a tad weak and skinny. 😄
- svingalingSteve was really sick by then, and Lee had become very gay...
- minivanofmemoriesWell done
Log in to like or comment.