helloglowblogStarting with a mineral-rich base, this easy DIY eyeshadow allows you to experiment with your natural look, without using ingredients that could be harmful to your skin. 👁🎨 Grab cocoa powder for a rich brown and spices such as cinnamon, ginger, paprika, nutmeg, and turmeric for fun variations on natural tones.
#diy #essentialoils #natural #homemade #skincare #handcrafted #makersgonnamake #spaday #greenbeauty #organicskincare
- explorecoastTumeric on my eyes... does it sting? 🙈😍
- helloglowblog@explorecoast you would use just a tiny amount! And def skin test to make sure it won't irritate your skin 👍
- explorecoastI'm so excited to try these natural ingredients! Thanks for the share and inspiration 😍
- conthebomb1Interesting. Thanks for the inspiration. 😁
- nargiskaLove it! Can't wait to try!
- ziastreetPaprika and cinnamon near eyes? Cinnamon is a pretty powerful dermal sensitizer, Paprika may be as well. Be careful!
Log in to like or comment.