mariekondo"I got rid of the dining table we never use to turn this room into my (growing) plant sanctuary // 2017 goal: embrace KonMari: aka only holding onto things that matter and bring you joy" via @Nicole.pova
#sparkjoy #lifechangingmagic #plants #plantlife #tidy #homedecor #newyear #2017
- smjmor12Amazing! !!!
- annacooltripblogI love it!!
- hm3_2005Love @truffner17 another great author! Inspiration for the January clean out and organize!
- azaleaw_I can feel that it's much loved. 🌵🌿🌳
- lsulligram@tomchristoph dining tables do not spark joy
- acdc.rosieMy dining room table totally sparks joy. If yours doesn't, head to Pottery Barn for a farm table and invite about 12 people over for pot luck and games. You will definitely feel the joy every time you look at your table and make the next set of plans! <3
- fargo2mckinneyPretty space!
- grangercollectiveI was just thinking this afternoon that coffee tables were done!
- patisandraGood idea!
- nessaccinoWord @in_the_taratory @jenfromcanberra
- mrs.apple.pieLove this!
- christypascoeHmmm @smash_p OkOk- getting the book today. Forgot again yesterday! 😆
- louise1747Have made a start on wardrobe and so far it is helping me with other stuff I need to clear too. Do you have tips on arts and crafts stash? I am donating stuff to local art house but do you have any further ideas? ( need to get the book ) A friend mentioned your process / method a couple of days ago so I am new to this.
Log in to like or comment.