flitetestTJ is always playing around with these nifty FPV goggles. What do you think he's flying this time? #flitetest #fpv #rc
- sixten.610Okay. I've seen both when viewing videos. Quite new to rc but so far I only fly planes @funky_pops
- flitetest@tbonedrones -- should we tell 'em what you were playing with?
- ___________tim___________A submarine
- jbeloncikThat robot monkey looking out the window
- jmwijnholdsWhat are his thoughts about the Horus? :)
- nicos_a_eHe's flying a dank drone
- david_trenthamHey @flitetest, I'm pretty new to fpv and have seen a lot of people with multiple antennas on their goggles. Can you tell me what they are and what they do?
- firstname.lastname@example.org its personal preference, try both methods and see how you like it
- dontcallitdrone@david_trentham You have different kinds of antennas. some of them have a very narrow beam so they deliver very good signal as long as you stay in the beam. for example patch, helix or yagi antennas are like that. and those standart mushroom antennas have the same quality in every direction except directly above or below them. everybody with 2 or more antennas uses a so called diversity which chooses the best signal out of both antennas so you have the advantages of both styles.
- david_trenthamOK thanks. That's what I about guessed.
- tbonedrones@jmwijnholds I put a video on my channel. Link in my bio
- sajivshah42@flitetest @tbonedrones what's the name of that frsky transmitter I forgot
- tbonedrones@sajivshah42 Horus X12S
- email@example.com definitely like everyone says it's personal preference. There is not one way that is better than the others. There are champions in the hobby that use thumbs only and those that pinch and there are other champs that use a hybrid like I do :)
- dusttinjamesCongratulations on 600k!!!!!! 👏✊
- jmwijnholds@tbonedrones thnx!
- hawk_fpvFurious fpv true D module
Log in to like or comment.