mtroseskitahoeMt. Rose will be closed for the day due to strong and damaging winds and complications from the storm. On the positive side we received 10-16” of SNOW last night bringing our 48 hour snow total up to 29-40” with the forecast calling for up to another 2 feet for the rest of the day.
#OnlyAtRose #Snow #Skiing #Winter #MtRose #TahoeNorth #GoPro #LakeTahoe #Tahoe #SkiLakeTahoe #Powder #WinterWonderland #Ski #Reno #RenoTahoe #OptOutside #REI1440Project #MountainLife #InstaGood #VSCO #VSCOcam #Hero5
- renotahoeusaCan't wait to ride that powder!
- oc2tahoeIs it looking like you guys will open tomorrow?
- mtroseskitahoe@oc2tahoe we definitely plan on being open tomorrow, but there is lots of uncertain weather between now then. We will continue to evaluate through out the day and tomorrow morning. If we hear anything we will be sure to post it here.
- kwildwomanHoly moly can't wait
- amandalloyd85@eilishmarieb @jayrothe @darothe 😱What a weather weekend!! I can hear them avalanche blasting from the house!
- puggii00Sorry to hear we made the last storm and the powder was epic
- firstname.lastname@example.org @instagrantis_17
- lialonich@laurenljohnson11 @joyciiee_ 😮😮😜
- thilimaaLeft at 330am from Monterey, around 630am, driving through Sacramento, my friend read online that you guys updated the website at 440am saying that Mt Rose was closed. Took a U turn and drove 3h back to Monterey. 😭
- cswez@lofreemiller woot!
- lofreemiller@cswez yesssss!!!!!
Log in to like or comment.