theinspiredroomHappy Monday! Are you dragging this morning or excited for a new week? I'll let you know which I am after I have my morning ☕️😉. Don't you love this kitchen from @betterhomesandgardens? We're continuing our winter series on Hygge and all things cozy with a post today on nesting in the kitchen. I'm sharing 10 Cozy Winter Kitchen Rituals! Whether you have a warm comfy kitchen this time of year or not, you'll love these kitchen pick-me-ups 👏🏻😁👍🏻. Post link is in the profile >http://theinspiredroom.net/2017/01/09/10-cozy-winter-kitchen-rituals/
- karenonbainbridgeislandThis must be your new kitchen! We are anxious for your reveal
- thegreenrobePretty obsessed with everything go on in that picture
- epalamaraThis gives me hope that I just need some grey tile walls and marble counters and my natural stained kitchen cabinets can be beautiful!
- cpsagen@jenna_sagen for which place? Future home or keystone?
- probablyelizabeth2Typically I am bored with neutrals but this is gorgeous!
- jgalbraithpI love that the wood is coming back!
- bluegrass_steel_magnoliaDefinitely could see myself in this kitchen!👍💕
- carriehampton_lifestylefilesI would never be depressed again, w a kitchen like this! 👌
- franceshanlonWhat's Hygge
- kenwood_minifarmI appreciate looking at light fixtures. I need lights over the sink and the center of a period style house. Currently, there are none.
- theinspiredroom@franceshanlon go to The Inspired Room and search Hygge for some posts describing it!
- theinspiredroom@karenonbainbridgeisland ha nope! 😂😁
- theinspiredroom@wrestlinmomma yes, soon!
- merandap_leeOmg! This is beautiful. Very refreshing to not see a room of white white and then white. #score #perfectchoice
- zebradovebeautyI think oak is coming back 😀
- jtgrandmaLove the wood cabinets!
Log in to like or comment.