jessicasmithtvThe holidays may be over, but it's definitely still sweater weather for Peanut (much to her dismay)! We hope all of our friends in chilly places are staying safe and cozy! Good thing we have at-home workouts (we are ready to exercise with you anytime!) to keep us extra warm 😉👍👍💪 Tell us -- How is the weather in your area? What do you do to stay active despite the colder temps?
- sarahsmiles88It's freezing in Jersey today! I've been using your workouts for about a year now and love the variety! I use your workouts to stay active and get up more often at work and walk around.
- traciejohanssonWork out to a Jessica Smith video (strength is my favorite so far) or put on my long johns for a walk or run outside!
- traciejohanssonWorking out in Sweden by the way (it's cold here)!
- katiemae_sSo thankful for your at home workouts where I can avoid the chill outside and the crowded gym!!!
- mcasto07Today is 22 degrees! When I work out on days like today I keep my thermal curtains closed since I have old windows. And usually about 10 minutes in my workout, I'm much warmer!! But I have to really remind myself of my goals on the bitter cold days, or I will just keep blankets on and not move! Lol!
- petra0907We had icy rain at the weekend with temperatures around 0C, very dangerous to go out (also dogs struggled with the slippery streets ❄️😱), so happy about your workouts, @jessicasmithtv I was still able to get my steps in 👍🏻👍🏻 Today 2C but snow to come, regards from Hamburg, 🇩🇪
- katedaniels78England. Icy and snow on way. Heating on and jessicasmithtv you tube work outs 😉
- vegan918New Jersey is cold and after work I plan on going home and doing Total Body Balance. Love your outdour videos to make me forget about the cold and snow! 💕
- jennamoreldid your kickboxing barre video this morning! Trying to tone up for my wedding - any other recommendations for total body videos that really target the arms? love your whole channel btw, saves me tons on a gym membership :)
- ernestos_girl-20 feels like -28 in Manitoba! Your YouTube videos are my go to workouts!
- kellyinlexkyChilly 7 degrees when I got up each morning over the weekend. Did 4 @jessicasmithtv videos to get me warmed up for the day!
- maravillosa_mi_5 degrees below zero (Celsius) here in Ukraine 🇺🇦 ❄ and the snow is all around! I'm working out at home thanking to your videos, and also go swimming in the pool
- nixsummersHot drinks, healthy hot food, an indoor workout and wrapping up for an outdoor walk-nothing better than coming back to a cosy house and feeling the warmth come back to toes and fingers! We love Peanut, she is my cat's inspiration when it comes to exercise xx
- jeanettetielemans_jwEat lots of nutritious home made soup, wear two pairs of socks, cosy up under a warm blanket and read a book, do a Jessica Smith workout and a stretch video, play with our small dogs. Think warm and positive thoughts!!! ☺
- zozo92tIt's quite cold in the UK at the moment keeping fit by working out to @jessicasmithtv I feel that motivation from you is best and helps me keep on track
- bashlaur@jessicasmithtv weather is freezing!! Do your tapes of course 👟👣
- jennigirl178515 degrees in Boston!! Just warmed up with cardio kickboxing abs!!
- totally_ace78Upstate NY is 20 degrees now! Fortunately there is almost snow or ice around so I was able to bundle up for a walk at lunchtime. Later I'll do a DVD or YouTube workout at home. I'm thinking barre for today!
- rhvick01It's cold here and icy so I stay in and work out with you and #Peanut. Can't wait to start walks from the brand new DVD in the morning. They look great. Thanks!
- joanfudeIt's 30C 86F here in Enugu. I will never travel home to UK in winter. I hate the cold. But no matter the weather I'm addicted to @jessicasmithtv workouts. She inspires me every single day!
Log in to like or comment.