neuegalerienyClosing in one week! "Klimt and the Women of Vienna's Golden Age, 1900-1918," features a selection of large-scale society portraits created during the mature years of Gustav Klimt's career, preparatory drawings for these masterworks, vintage photographs of the artist and his friends, decorative arts from the Wiener Werkstätte, examples of period fashion, and three contemporary fashion ensembles inspired by artistic reform dress or "reformkleider," a style of clothing favored by progressive women of the day. Here, Klimt's elaborately ornamented painting "Portrait of Elisabeth Lederer" from 1914-1916. #klimtswomen #gustavklimt #portraiture #fashion
- jeangrobAge prevents my seeing all this beauty. Thank you for sharing snippets of it.
- rosaliacaroGreat !!!!
- one_painting_a_dayKlimt is the best ! Btw art fans, check out the painting I post every day 🐘
- s0francisc0How nice!
- arttceterathe best. ✨
- piotr_i_pawel_cielatkowskiCudowne 🎨
- elikamerinoA must see
- mommapops85@flowbetta I'm sure❤️✨
- siobhan_bedfordJust live the white in here dress!
- vicki_eckersellIt was beautiful! So glad I got to see these in person.
- cammy__babyYo @tbear5691
- artbymhavenWas really wonderful being there in person...a highlight of my NYC trip !! Oh and the Kaiser Melange at the cafe was wonderful, too!
- rubybirsSo beautiful.
Log in to like or comment.