rescuedogsrocknycWe saved Toast last week from the NYC shelter when he tested positive for the deadly parvo virus & he had to be out of the shelter by 5pm as the shelter cannot care or keep parvo positive dogs. We could not just sit by & allow Toasts fate to be unknown so we agreed to rescue him and he was thereafter transported to our NY vet partner for life saving care.
When he arrived at our vet, he was so severely matted his ears were stuck to his body. Our vet immediately got to work & shaved off all the matted hair on poor Toasts little body. Today Toast is resting comfortably & doing well & we anticipate he will make a full recovery.
Toast is a 2 year old shitzu & 8 lbs. When ready he will need a home to go to, either foster or adopter. Apply at rescuedogsrocknyc.org
To make a donation to Toasts medical care go to rescuedogsrocknyc.org/donate or PayPal: email@example.com
- ulipinedaThank you !!!❤❤❤❤
- sachadaherYess godd💗💗❤💗😭 help himm plzzz to get a homeeee
- emmyjepsontoast @charlottejepson
- emmyjepson@charlotteamyjepson toast
- lynne__vgPoor thing, please help him 😢
- bestforlastmusic@itslindagivers I saw you like this on my newsfeed and I just donated to them!!
- itslindagivers@bestforlastmusic They're a great rescue, they rescue from all over the country!! (Mainly east coast and south) ❤️
- robertsgirl612Any updates ?? 🙏🙏
- jeremydfromthevYou guys are awsome🤗🤗🙏🙏
- townandcountrystaffGet well soon x
- vanilla__chaiThank you 🙏🏼❤
- luvbaobingMay God continue to bleed all you do for these innocent babies! 🌹💕😘💋🐶
- keithheydenPoor little guy
Log in to like or comment.