denisedtFirst salon visit of the year. Are you due?
- emmadrewbizNice. So would you give a bigger tip in Jan than Dec? ;)
- gayneteI couldn't help but giggle at this pic. Cute! Hello my Aussie friend!😊
- rachelredlawNo! I arranged with my hairdresser to pay her a monthly amount and she does my hair whenever it needs it and whatever we want ... it's every five weeks right now but I love having it budgeted instead of hugely fluctuating :) x
- denisedt@emmadrewbiz we don't really tip hairdressers in Australia, it's not a thing!
- denisedt@rachelredlaw interesting!! Cool business model!
- gaijinhousewifeI love you are brave enough to post your hair salon pic!! Go you!
- patricia_l_longmanTime for a trim...but no colour...last year I finally accepted the white hair that has fought to be seen! Instead of covering it, I let it grow in and now have a natural ombré effect as my blonde grows out and the white shines through! ✨🦋✨
- thegoldengooseauGoing this afternoon!!! 🙋🏽
- sexosophyWent yesterday! Feeling fresssh
- financialsforcreativesThursday 🙌🏻 Am thinking of adding some wild color this time. Love the photo.
- coach.randiYes! Went earlier today 💇
- elvypilatesbewellI'm way over do! Love the pic 😍
- mrsdaggyDue in two weeks. Currently touching up my roots with mascara! 💁🏻
- pixiecurioVery due. ✨ making pampering a priority in 2017 and eeeee very very overdue! I let my silver grow in last year and it's time for a better shape!
- ishtardanceofficialWent yesterday and always work whilst there although they haven't got space for my laptop. Have hair salon envy! ;-)
- rock_star_wellness@patricia_l_longman I did the same thing almost three years ago. Now I have all silver with two white stripes. I get more compliments now than I did when I was coloring it!
Log in to like or comment.