draftmagThis probably isn’t the best way to open a can of @barrier_brewing_co Tanto, but it’s definitely the most appropriate. A double dry-hop dose of ID007 (the hop formerly known as Idaho 7), Citra, Chinook and Simcoe lends aromas of lemons, garlic, marijuana, mango and lawn clippings that cut through the nose like the short samurai sword for which the beer’s named; the flavor is softer, with each chewy sip introducing the tongue to a procession of grapefruit, fresh white onion, pineapple skin and baked biscuits.
#beerporn #instabeer #beer #craftbeer #beertography #beernerd #beergeek #barrier #barrierbeer #IPA #tanto #swords
- petelengyelLove those guys. #damngoodbeer
- hopsnhoppesNot trying to be "that guy",...OK maybe I AM trying to be that guy, but Marijuana is a Nixonian buzz-word intended to illicit a negative and fearful response to a plant. I encourage an effort to refer to it by its proper nomenclature, "cannabis" whenever possible, @draftmag , cheers! :D
- hopsnhoppesWhoops, elicit* #ironictypoisironic
- draftmag@hopsnhoppes Noted. Is "wacky tobacky" still okay, though?
- hopsnhoppesIndubitably, @draftmag 👽🍻👽
- mymorningdumpsounds bomb
- yarierod@craftbeer_pr ???
- alesharecraft beer
- localbeerguyMaybe a tanto shaped blade would be a better way to murder it. #knives
- brewpksThat's a sweet shun you have there...
- bridgeboroThis picture looks familiar @danamariel @slanger0 😂😂😂
- danamariel😂😂😂😂 @bridgeboro
Log in to like or comment.