mountainworldIn 2012, @pedromcbride went to Mt. Kenya with @kimhavell, @francothepapa, and others to tell the story of East Africa's iconic water tower. The trip brought us nearly to the top of the mountain, nearly hit by lightning, and all the way down to the arid lands of Samburu National Reserve whose lifeblood - the Ewaso Ng'iro River - flows from the slopes of Mt. Kenya. The result was the film, The Water Tower, which is now available online through @outsidetelevision #outsidetvfeatures. See our film and many more great films with a free, 7-day trial at try.outsidetv.com. (see clickable link in my profile) | In this photo by @pedromcbride, I'm moving along the final summit ridge of Kenya and into a nasty lightning storm where the rocks hummed, and we were scared. #liveyouradventure
- whitgautreauxVery cool 👍
- brendonkahnphotoIncredible. Going to have to watch
- mountainworld@brendonkahnphoto thanks, Brendon - hope you're well!
- mountainworld@whitgautreaux Thanks!
- rajshah84@sharifo1 your turn next
- adventurevisionarySick shot!!
- lisamrosierGood God.
Log in to like or comment.