erinloechner"in the fast lane of life, this book is a much needed rest stop for the soul." only 1 day left to pre-order #chasingslow and get your free downloads: journaling prompts, book club conversation starters and tried-and-true slow living resources! simply email your purchase receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight tonight! link in profile, go get em! 👉🏻
- sugarandcharmCongrats Erin!!!
- insthaigramI just finishing listening to my audio book! I actually had pre ordered it! Thank you very much. I loved it! Gorgeous book - feeling inspired.
- bonniejoymarieI've seen so many insta friends posting about your book, and I have such respect for your perspective and approach to pursuing your best life! I can't wait to read your book, and I just added it to my Amazon wishlist. Congratulations, and I hope your words breathe life and a renewed sense of direction into all who read them! 💕
- erinloechner@laurenrund available anywhere books are sold! Link in profile. :)
- erinloechner@twopeasandpod @sugarandcharm thank you friends!
- erinloechner@insthaigram oh thank you!!!
- erinloechner@amysoto @hollylafranklin not too late! Enjoy!! :)
- jodyolympiaErin your book is so beautiful. I just got it in the mail today and it is stunning. I can't wait to read it.
- erinloechner@jodyolympia thank you so much!!!!!!
- organised_life_happywife@erinloechner is this book available in the U.K.?? I feel like I need this in my life at the minute! Currently doing no spend January so it's a purchase I'll have to wait for 😩
- erinloechner@organised_life_happywife I believe it ships soon in the U.K., yes!!!!! Check the link in profile for direct retailers!
- bhiggins253 days late. Super bummed I missed the free journal prompts. Excited to read your book! Congrats and many success to you.
- presentseasonCongratulations, such an accomplishment.👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
- lauren_inspiresCan't wait to read! Would love to have you on my podcast! Message me if you're interested! 💜
- s.e.minegar@erinloechner loving your book. I knew I'd be enthralled, but in all honesty, I wasn't expecting to relate so much because as a person in a more traditional field, I have less flexibility with my work/life balance (despite how unsustainable it might be). I've always admired/envied those in creative or freelance work who can take charge and re-prioritize. So I'm reading along, enjoying your journey and then you start talking Pinterest. It really resonated. Yes, I am one of those people always looking for the next thing/project/improvement/life hack/Marie Kondo plan. I think sometimes blogs and Pinterest feed my 'crazy' and I get inspiration overload. I love what you said about trying to live up to the online you and making those two (online and real) overlap. While my day job doesn't involve creating content for others, I can totally relate to desiring that fantasy me. I can't look up a house on Trulia without fantasy decorating it or planning out my imaginary house parties. I'm reading Charlotte Abrahams' #hygge book and trying to notice all the pleasures in my present life....and there are so many! Thanks for sharing your process. 😊
- email@example.com thank you so much for sharing such encouragement with me! ❤️❤️❤️
- amodernjourneySo beautiful! 🌿 congrats!
- emnemzy@erinloechner my copy is on its way to me! So excited to dig in and chase slow with you:)
- theblessedlittlelifeIs your book out already?!
- jessicafralinHalfway through & my soul has already exhaled a big, deep breath. I've laughed out loud & teared up... in the same chapter. Your words (and you!) are such a gift, Erin. Truly. ❤
Log in to like or comment.