jasonlanierphotographyBring the Photoshop Lumber- I'm going through a fun Photoshop stage right now and wanted to share some with you guys. This is all from a single capture taken yesterday at a studio shoot.
This is the image I'll be photoshopping for my Patreon subscribers this month......if you wanna see how it's done, join my Patreon channel today!
Camera settings: Sony A7Rii, 1/60 sec at f/2.0, 85mm at ISO 50. 85mm G Master with the Broncolor Off Camera Flash using the Rotolight Neo and Westcott Eyelighter. Developed in Lightroom, edited in Photoshop.
#jasonlanier #sonyartisanofimagery #jasonlanierphotography #sonyalpha #gmaster #85mm #a7rii #mirrorless #studio #fashion #bestphotographers #offcameraflash #rotolight #neo #westcott #eyelighter
- sdarosa1515I like this !!
- jmitchproductionsAwesome work here! Creative look as well!
- sean_mckeever808Wow! Stunning!
- eye4imageryThey both have a great purpose i want to practice with it again
- brownboymusicYou are the SHIZ!!!! Love your work brother #amazeballs #likeaboss
- furtheradventuresofDigging these new studio shots
- nim_a.saWow 👌👌👌👌
- imageartbynachau@jasonlanierphotography lion queen. Love it bro 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
- hendrysnStunning work Jason! You da man! 👍👍👍
- deewanabharatVery nice 👍🏼
- lidiahollGreat photo!!! I love it.
- efficiensysWooow.......Jason this is great
- josewphotographyAmazing as always!! 🙏
- jpo.photographyUnbelievable!!! @jasonlanierphotography your work is so inspiring, bro!
- robertsa166Even just having fun your shots are amazing that is incredible love your work and videos.
- gclintonimageryYou can tell exactly how it's done just by looking at it lol keep workin on it brother!
- jasonlanierphotography@gclintonimagery lol I'll give you a free workshop if you can tell me "exactly" how it was done...this should be amusing..:)
Log in to like or comment.