teebillz323If you can seek help for malaria and fever, don't be ashamed about your psychological and emotional condition!!! Why are we so afraid to discuss mental health in our society??? #MentalHealth #MentalHealthAwareness #14daysMHA #Day1
- iamdrmaymunah@teebillz323, thanks for this awareness. Kindly permit me to repost. Health is wealth and there is NO health without mental health. Regards and remain blessed
- teebillz323@iamdrmaymunah Thanks Ma
- omon_imohiVery true @teebillz323 thanks for this post. Its time to smash that stigma associated with mental health and create more awareness. People should be able to speak about and seek help for mental health problems. "To be healthy as a whole mental wellness is vital".
- mentallyawarengThis is truly remarkable, thank you for speaking out and we hope this can inspire people to do so without fear of stigmatization. We are more than proud to be pushing this cause, and things will only get better once we have more influential people speaking out. @teebillz323
- artsymykStay strong @teebillz323 I am also fighting mental illness. Trust me its not easy. It made me fail a lot of my papers cos i couldnt concentrate. I have received so much hate since Saturday becos @instablog9ja posted my suicidal comments on their page. Its really hard living with this disease.
- chideraokolieThanks for this piece
- bidamolaBut bro @teebillz323 ..... U hot n polite with dat reply Oooo.... jah bless. I hope pple or trolls as dem call dem, know say, if u no get better talk for person handle!!!! Dey should unfolow d person naaa.... bro gbeborun go dey act holy while dey're deceiving babes around....shiooooo. my regards to ur family; which way Good Lord uphold u bro @teebillz323. Abeg I need a good therapist to work with as I lead a small support-group.
- teebillz323@bidamola you can contact @dr_osaz or @lanreolusola
- bidamolaTHANK u @teebillz323 .....I appreciate this.
- gbengaadeyinka1stgcon@teebillz323 nice one. Stay strong.
- neyeolu@teebillz323 God will uphold you and your wonderful family.
- da_machiavellian@calistus3366. Give credit to who... "Lind...". Can't you read perhaps understand the reason she repost. That girl should better stay in bed all day and drink water.
- kemiadeniyi80Take a look @botcho4bigass and you will be amazed by what you will see
- bossybee101U are very correct
- bossybee101Correct 1 bros. As a mata of fact am having d same issue oo. Sometimes i might jst feel like everything is miserable. Wat can i do
- havilahdivas101@teebillz323 I am you super fan..enough respect.one love
- havilahdivas101@teebillz323 so proud of you
- stelladimokokorkus@teebillz323 thank u for thanking me. God bless
- akoksoni hope this is not exclusive,cus lots of nigerians re going through this,but when it happens to a celeb it becomes a news.The simplicity of toke makinwas plight makes her story unique and kinda give a sense of belonging...that makes a common woman that has gone through such abuse scarmbeld to get a cooy of her book.I hope teebillz in doing this will follow in that direction and makes the common man on the street identify with him on this....jah bless
- richmondsajiniThis is so true. I wrote a post about my traumatic experiences and how seeing a psychologist has helped my on my blog www.randomramblings.co.za using this quote as well a few months ago. Thank you for raising awareness.
Log in to like or comment.