amyshealthybakingCalling all PB lovers! 👋🏻 These cookies have no butter, oil, refined flour or sugar & only 46 calories! Just look at all that chocolate! 😍🍫👌🏻 #amyshealthybaking
You can find this easy recipe + full nutrition info on my blog! 😘 http://amyshealthybaking.com/mini-chocolate-chip-peanut-butter-cookies-recipe
#f52grams #thekitchn #gfy #eeeeeats #feedfeed @thefeedfeed #todayfood #bhgfood #buzzfeast #foodandwine #huffposttaste #eatingfortheinsta #inmykitchen #tastingtable #instayum #eatingclean #healthyfoodshare
- sweetlyrawYummm I'm sure I'd eat the whole batch! I looove peanut butter and these look amazing 😋
- amyshealthybaking@sweetlyraw Thank you so much! 💛 I'd love to hear what you think if you try the cookies! 🍪
- sprinkle_of_greenHuge peanut butter lover right here!! 😍🙌🏻
- intelligent_cell_and_bodyGreat combo 👌🏻👌🏻😍😍
- peanutbutterpluschocolateMeeee 😍😍 peanut Butter everything, please!
- mpoconnor83PB & chocolate, can't get any better 😍😍
- scarlo0oNice and light!!! Got your email today and read it at work and really wanted to make these when I got home. No chocolate chips for me. Like I said they r nice and light! If you want that extra kick of sweetness I would put the chocolate chips in!
- opulentnutritionSuch a great post!
- amyshealthybaking@sprinkle_of_green I knew we were friends for a reason Teffy! 😉😘
- amyshealthybaking@intelligent_cell_and_body Thanks! 💛
- amyshealthybaking@peanutbutterpluschocolate With your cute account name, I never would've guessed! 😉😉😉😘💛
- amyshealthybaking@mpoconnor83 SO true!! 👌🏻 I'd love to hear what you think if you try them!
- amyshealthybaking@scarlo0o I'm so glad you enjoyed the cookies! 🍪 And I'm truly touched that you made them already! You're the sweetest!! 💛
- anamsaricHey, Amy! I have a couple questions concerning the recipe: Do I need to adjust the amount if I'm using regular whole wheat flour (I don't think I can buy the white kind at the store here)? I have an organic peanut butter but it really creamy and doesn't have the texture that regular peanut butter has. Would that make the cookies spread too much? And also, why does the recipe call for an egg white and not the whole egg? What would happen if I used the yolk as well? Thanks in advance!
- amyshealthybaking@anamsaric I appreciate your interest in my recipe! I addressed your first two questions in the Notes section underneath the Instructions. It can be easy to miss! 😉 You can include the full egg. I omitted the yolk to lower the fat and cholesterol. 🍪 I can't wait to hear what you think of the cookies! (And in the future, it's better to ask questions about the recipe in a comment on my blog. You'll get an email with my response as soon as I answer!)
- anamsaric@amyshealthybaking Awesome! Thank you! Yea, I just scrolled down impatiently straight to the recipe hahah. Next time I'll look at the notes before asking questions. 😉 I'll keep in mind to use the comment section in the future! 😊
- amyshealthybaking@anamsaric You're welcome!! 😊 I can't wait to see your cookies!! 🍪
Log in to like or comment.