amy.on.toast.photoCannot believe this is my first time at Food 4 Thought. My first meal was sooo good. They make everything from scratch, like this amazingly fresh apple, cranberry, mango, tomato, raisin, cashew, almond, pumpkin seed, greens, & creamy curried chicken salad. It's a beast, & only 179 baht. Flowers, trees, grass, ferns, & fairy lights adorn the breezy open space. It's so nice! They do gourmet burgers, wraps, sandwiches, pasta, vegan & vegetarian.... I ordered 'The Harvest' salad to takeaway, yesssss ♥ #chiangmai #chiangmaicafe #travel #healthyfood #salad #saladisntboring #thailand #asia #southeastasia #travelgoals #foodporn #lunch
- kristinahulingSuch a great place! And the coffee at Bay's is good too 😊
- _alys.aliceLooks SOO GOOD.
- livingleafrussI miss chiang mai!
- deserttojungleI love their wraps but they are so slow you could die of starvation waiting for the food!
- weeknd.sxLooks so delicious!
- 7on5travelsAwesome. We'll be there 2 weeks from today :) lovely page
- amy.on.toast.photo@7on5travels oh yay! It's lovely and cool right now, and so beautiful after a few days of rain. Have you planned what you'll do? I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time :)
- 7on5travelsSweet. Yes. We are exploring some tree houses, then spending some time with the elephants. Followed by exploring the old town area. So excited. So you think a light jacket will be good enough ?
- amy.on.toast.photoHaha @deserttojungle! I think you must have been on a slow day... I didn't find this at all! I haven't had a wrap there yet, but I'm tempted. Do you have a recommendation?
- amy.on.toast.photo@russsmith1983 blaaarrrhh! Come back!
- amy.on.toast.photo@_alys.alice yesss, it's my new favourite place ♥
- amy.on.toast.photoOoh thank you for the coffee recommendation @kristinahuling, I haven't tried it yet! I loved the way they write about it in the menu, though
- amy.on.toast.photoOh yes @wachi_l - it's one of my firm favourites now for sure. In the last few days I've ordered about 5 meals from here, haha :)
- amy.on.toast.photo@7on5travels ahhh wow! Treehouses are awesome, I want to live in one. Yes, a light jacket will be enough - unless you plan to go on motorbike trips! It can get so so cold traveling on one, especially for longer distances or up mountains :)
- 7on5travelsAwesome. Thanks for the tips ;). Enjoy your travels. We might run into eachother in Chiangmai
- deserttojungleAmy you were lucky, they've been dead slow each time I've been. The falafel wraps are delicious 😋
- brodshotzBeats the hell out of hospital food, right?!?!?! 🙂
- southbeachlocalGood to see you moving around 😊
- amy.on.toast.photo@brodshotz haha, actually the food was pretty good at Bangkok Hospital! But you're right, this still beats it ;)
- firstname.lastname@example.org Glad to hear you are out and doing better 🙂🙏🏼
Log in to like or comment.